*

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Short rant

Incase you didn't know, short movies (SM) piss me off more than anything.

There's no reason why a regular moviestar account should have any. Make a new account called "short movie" or "short movies" and whatever numbers added to them. Don't fill up my cinema unexpected with some lazy work short movies on your *now shameless* account. 
I would remove you from my friend's list regardless if I'm in the movie or not. I only watched a few that I'm in for fame in return but I stopped because it disgusts me so much. The downfall of this game has been short movies and 10 years ago this was so organized. 

I'M NOT REFERRING TO SMALL MOVIES WITH SHORT TIME OF A STORYLINE OR SOME LEVEL OF TRYING. THIS IS REFERRING TO THE STANDING OR WALKING SHIT ONLY.


-Justice

1 comment: